Saturday, October 4, 2008

~Introducing Davynn Joy- Ann Trotter~

Spring Text

Sept 27, 2008 @ 5:39 AM
weighing in 5 lbs 0 ozs
18 inches long

Born Sept 27th, 2008 @ 5:39 AM weighing in at 5 lbs 0 ozs 18 inches long! So Our little pumpkin in finally here, and she decided to come 3 days before my Birthday! So it has been an exciting week and I have to say a great birthday! She did have a short time in NICU due to not maintaining body temperature and low blood sugars! But she finally was able to come home on Sept 30th(my b-day) the same day my friend Joy had her beautiful little Baby Boy, Reed! He is such a little doll! Davynn is 1 week today and her umbie fell off! So we will be giving her the first bath tomorrow! I would do it tonight but I am so tired! We are so excited too share her first pics, and here is the link to her web nursery and scrap blog!
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=2732120887




Big sister and Kiernan





Very proud daddy!


Few minutes old and mommy(very tired) but so glad to finally meet the person that had been bruising my insides!!!


Her first bath, and hair do! LOL!!!




The Girls came up and stayed the night and the guys had a boys night at home!





Ok I just love the feet!!!

Davynn in her princess Dress! But I think it looks like a tutu!
I think there is more dress than there is...Davynn! LOL!!!!







I do have more pics and I will post them really soon! I need to upload them! So keep checking!





3 comments:

Heather said...

too cute!

Karma said...

Congratulations! She is tiny!!

Paula said...

How precious! So glad you are here so we can keep up with your Zoo! How you do it, I don't know? I admire the tar out of ya!