Friday, October 10, 2008

Davynn 2 weeks old

Davynn is 2 weeks old today! She is finally back up to her birth weight from Friday's 4 lb 15 oz ! Yay Baby Davynn! She is a very good eater, just not a good night sleeper! But, I am finally getting into a schedule! ( I think?) Ok I am getting used to Davynn's schedule! (LOL) But here are some of our favorites! Isn't she a cutie bug











Her first bath at home




Brayden helped, and he is such a big helper! Very proud big Brother!!!!I promise she is in that robe, somewhere! LOL!!! She is sooooooooooo tiny!

Here are some pics of her room!




And Damion helping me with a finger feed with a gavage!!



Chase helping with a finger feed, she is up to 40-50 mls. very good considering she was only doing 30 in the NICU!!!!!!!!

Kiernan helping with a finger feed! They all love to help!









My 2 week post partum pic! I think the walking was very helpful! I am wearing my jeans from prepregnancy, and I have recooperated so much faster and for the most part I am feeling great! With the exception of me throwing my back out, but I am up and moving around! Has anyone else had a problem with this after an epidural! Just curious if they are coincidence or common to have back pain after giving birth, especially if you had an epidural? Things that make you go HMMMMMMM?

I will be writing about my birth story! When I have some time!







7 comments:

Heather said...

I don't think she enjoyed the first bath as much as you guys!haha
cute pictures!

Sherbear2975 said...

No she didn't! She was very ticked! But Damion put her blankie in the dryer and she was nice and toasty afterwards! Until she tinkled on it! LOL! We just wiped her off since the first bath wasn't appreciated by the little princess!lOL! The kids were A TON of help! Let me tell ya ;)

Valerie said...

Sweet baby...cute room. Yeah on wearing your jeans after nine babies. Mine fit but don't look great! :( But six kids is worth it, I wouldn't trade one of them for my pre-baby size!!

Sherbear2975 said...

Valerie, trust me mine don't look great either!LOL! I am just happy that they still fit! I need a walking buddy, you want to start a walking program? Just let me know! BTW I think you look great! You are right, having kids is definitely worth it!

Paula said...

I can not wait to get my hands on that little gal! I need a baby girl fix real soon - as soon as this cough dissappears!

Sherbear2975 said...

OK 3 AM works for me! See you then!!!!

A homeschool mother to many said...

Sheri,
She is a doll, very cute and I love the room.Awesome!!!!

Nancy